Craft Show Booth Setup

BizzyBs

What type of "look" would you say my setup has?

I'm no decorator, I tend to just do what I like, your setup looks classy and elegant...(I think someone else said it that way...lol) I always run from country and prim looks...just isnt me, but I am not of the norm around here either...lol

I can only dream of having a booth that looks that good...maybe one of these years...lol

I would be touching and sniffing everything in your booth...:D

>>What type of "look" would you say my setup has?

Not country or prim, very clean, almost like you'd find at an upscale salon or spa. Everything is simple but elegant.. I really like it. Not sure what you'd call it. The black and white booth is echoed in the product containers and labels and is a perfect setting for them. The white wall behind you with the black strip sure sets everything off nice too. Everything is very well pulled together. I would be confident your product will exceed my expectations.. if that much care went into the display of the products, then I'm sure that much care went into the products as well.

As a put together package I think it looks great. You have a nice feel going.

The focal point seems to be the shelves where the two tables join. I think inverted might be better, too, but it also depends on location. Or possibly taking the height out to the sides to draw a person's glance outwards, spanning the entire table, instead of to the middle; that way you have an open space for someone to set their purse, complete the transaction, etc.

We usually have our tables on outside so customers don't have to come in and it does better, customers don't feel like you are going to trap them then, (tried the other way), but there are several shows we do which we have the reverse set-up and it works but they are in a different area than most of our shows

BTW....it looks great