Your soap.........

RXCMAS

What is your number one bar of soap that you have made. The bar of soap that your family and friends are raving about. I am wondering about everyone's most wanted bar of soap that you have made. Also if you are selling that bar of soap. I am looking for a bar of soap that is pure, means that it helps for eczema/ance.

Have you tried making one with Calamine powder in it for acne? I purchased the Fresh Farmacy from Lush with Calamine powder for my DD and it has done wonders for her acne, now her face was not horriable with acne but 16yo problem skin that would get worse around her period has really cleared up and seems to glow now.

I only make M&P soap right now but the most requested is my Sinus soap which is scented with Avalanche.

Angiestaff

Oatmeal, Milk & Honey...hands down winner here. Runner up would have to be Carrot & Honey.

angiestaff, that's very interesting about the calamine powder helping with your dd's problem skin. I'll have to give that a go and see if it helps my son. He's 16 and having skin 'issues' too. Thanks for sharing that!

I forgot to address one of your questions. Although I can't make claims that my soap will work the same for everyone's skin, I can say that I recently had a customer buy an Oatmeal, Milk & Honey soap for her granddaughter. A couple of weeks later, she came back and bought several more, saying it had cleared up her granddaughter's acne. :)

I also have repeat customers who claim my handmade soap has helped their eczema tremendously. This is just what some of my satisfied customers have told me. :)

HTH, and that you find what you're looking for, and find something that works well for you. :)

Okay.. I am in no way shape or form in any of the above posters league, but.. I sell the heck out SFIC Goats Milk M&P with Avocado oil added. I sell it to men by the pound. They LOVE it scented with Coconut fragrance oil. It is also fabulous with Amazing Grace as well. It is a fabulous rich and creamy soap!

My #1 bar of soap is always the next one lol. I'm not being a smart ass, just I keep trying to get this color thing down and some day I will have that #1 bar :P I need to get the feather duster out and clean my slab mold!! I wanna play a little with that again, bulky as it is.

Ok i have done this both ways.......for you that make the Oatmeal, Milk & honey do you just leave it natural or do you add Oatmeal, Milk & Honey FO? And which way do you or your customers prefer? I left it plain and didn't think it "smelled enough"....so I made a batch with FO and man did that mellow very nicely!