Where around FL can I get smooth 8oz jjars

I would like to know this information as well. I saw some cases or jelly jars at Walmart somewhere near the cooking supplies...LOL! I am thinking that you may want to try to go to the local Walmart and places like the Big Lots and things. I think that's what I am going to do because shipping is ridiculous from some of these suppliers that are out of Florida!

I am in Florida too and I know how you feel. I just found a wax supplier in Sanford, which is where I live so I am checking around to see if anyone uses Enchanted-Lites waxes because if it is a great wax then I will start ordering from her because I can save on shipping by just going to pick it up :)!

Anyway, HTH!

Veronica

That's where I got my jj before but I'm now wanting to move onto the smooth jj so I can do labels on the jars. Everything is just so crazy right now because of the hurricanes. I heard on the news that some soy fields were destroyed as well so I need to get a stock pile before that goes up :(.