Need an awesome Mcintosh Apple

Dana

Hello everyone! I just got a huge order for Mcintosh Apple. The only problem is, I don't carry it yet! Can anyone give me a few suggestions on an oil with an awesome throw (in pure soy, and parasoy). I currently order from NG and MC so if I would stick with one of those that would be best, but anywhere close to Ohio would be OK too. Thanks! ~Dana

Hi Dana,

I just got my scent order in from Natures Gardens yesterday and I ordered

Mcintosh Apple along with 14 other scents. Its great! In fact I have not been dissapointed with any of their scents yet and I am using about 30 of them so far. I also use Bitter Creek North for scents and their stuff is awsome too.

Soycandle.com has good stuff too, I like their cinnamon bunns best.

Thanks everyone! Boy, such quick responses! There are just so many different apple scents. I mean, even though this guy said he wanted Mcintosh would he really know if the oil was called Granny Smith or Country Apple or whatever? I guess what I'm saying is, I am open to any apple scent (not just the ones named Mcintosh) as long as it smells really crisp and juicy and throws great. NG has quite a few different apple scents. Would you say their Mcintosh meets my description more so than their Granny Smith, or one of their other apples? Thanks so much!~Dana

Thanks everyone! Boy, such quick responses! There are just so many different apple scents. I mean, even though this guy said he wanted Mcintosh would he really know if the oil was called Granny Smith or Country Apple or whatever? I guess what I'm saying is, I am open to any apple scent (not just the ones named Mcintosh) as long as it smells really crisp and juicy and throws great. NG has quite a few different apple scents. Would you say their Mcintosh meets my description more so than their Granny Smith, or one of their other apples? Thanks so much!~Dana

Yes the apple smells are very different..I think he would know the difference if he is asking for that specific on..someone at my booth sunday was asking for that specific scent as well...and they knew what they were looking for

I personally use Peaks. Have never tried MC's version or NG's version myself. Snowtop is in Ohio and they recently added a Macintosh Apple, their oils are tested in soy- if that one is half as good as their green apple, then it's most definitely a winner. Just thought I'd throw another option into the mix! LOL

I think you are right Rachel, I better stick to Mcintosh named f/o since there are so many good ones. Granny Smith or Green Apple sound more tart and tangy instead of crisp and juicy.......I think he does know what he is looking for too. Now, if only I could get some help deciding after I get all these samples! Thanks everyone! ~Dana

I use NG's and it does not throw well in 415 at all. I have even tried to overload it, tried it in melts it just does not throw out well in soy. Mac Apple works great in parrifin so in parasoy it might have a better effect. For houses with big rooms like I have and double wicked it just doesn't cut it for throw with all soy. Granny smith may be more tart but it puts out better. I have noticed Beanpods Mac is rather on the the weak side too.