New FOs from OT, waahoo!

OutlandishLady

I can't get Vera Wang to stick in soap.. Maybe it's my recipe though, can't wait to hear your results!

BizzyB.. I've put quite a few in wax, and at .5 oz fo PPwax.. OMG, this stuff rocks! And it evens out since they are twice the price..lol

I can't get Vera Wang to stick in soap.. Maybe it's my recipe though, can't wait to hear your results!

BizzyB.. I've put quite a few in wax, and at .5 oz fo PPwax.. OMG, this stuff rocks! And it evens out since they are twice the price..lol

Bunny, all I am gonna say is you guys are like the darn devils...Tempting me into sin......rofl :laugh2:

I am putting my head down and leaving this section of the board....:tiptoe:

My favs from OT are, Mardi Gras, Chai Tea, Baby Bee Buttermilk, Frosted Wineberry. They all do well in soap, they really stick.

Not OT, but another one that does really well for me in soap is Sweet Violet and Sassafras from SW.....have gotten many people addicted to that soap. :D

Well damn! Looks like I am going to HAVE to order a sample pack from these guys....I found several I think I need. And the Baby Bee Buttermilk (?) sounds so cute! I want to try their Lilac also...need a strong Lilac that sticks in CP! I get so excited over new "scents" It about puts me into a hotflash! Off to order samples.............. Like I needed yet another supplier!

Dammit!! Why oh why did I open this thread??????? :mad:

LALALALALALALALALALALALAL I'M NOT LISTENING.........

Ok, I AM listening unfortunately...... LOL

You know being that I'm in CA-OT is not too far from me, so now that I've heard about all the luscious FO's from there, I guess I'm gonna have to sell one of my kids to buy some FO's. :D

post your results when you get them all soaped! dragon fire is another good one...ya gotta like ambers and nag champa to appreciate...smells a lot like incense/ hippie/ head shops,lol...one of my favs right now, but it does turn very dark