Suggestions

Lisa

warm and fuzzy scentsations? LOL I'm terrible about coming up with names (took me FOREVER to decide on a business name for myself!).

So, you already came up with a label, and just need a name? I applaud you then, cuz I feel like the label making is the hardest part. :eek:

I was thinking the same as idescent.When I first saw the post that was the first thing that popped in my mind.Maybe that is the name.Only the way I thought was Beary Escentials.So now I see the E seperated that is the way.

Say this one over and over.BEARY D SCENT.It is cute.Say it over and over.See what you think?

Google it, I've seen it used before and you definitely want to stick out! Don't get me wrong its cute, but you don't want customers to buy from you and then buy from "Always Makin' Scents" or something similar b/c of the similar name. Think this way, you could REALLY market your bear! He could be some type of mascot for the company. What type of "motif" (for lack of a better word) are you thinking of for your website, company products, business literature layout, etc.?

Looking forward to helping!