Electric Tart warmers

candlecrazyinwv

LTD Commodities has them for $7.95 a piece but only come in 2 colors. I'm gonna order a few for Christmas gifts. What I like is that these are a basic electric candle warmer, a plate that you can place a jar candle on, and it comes with a removable heat tempered matching bowl that you can place tarts/melts in. So your customers could use these for either product. Havent looked into the co-op so dont know if this is a better/worse deal. Just thought I'd let you know. HTH

Bitter Creek North has some electric warmers for $6.25 or $6.50...at least that was the price then when I bought them about 3-4 months ago. They work great, but the only draw back is is that they don't have a removable bowl...it's all one unit. The tarts will come out pretty easily if you pry them out with a blunt instrument, such as a spoon or butter knife...as long as you start at the very edge of the tart, otherwise, you'll be digging it out in pieces. I actually prefer a separate removable bowl so that I can put it in the freezer for about 5 minutes and they'll pop out very easily. The other drawback is it won't hold a tart any larger than 1 ounce...with no room for error in weight. I haven't found any that I like at a reasonable price to buy in bulk yet though.

www.candlesandsupplies in PA has two different kinds of tart warmers. One is like the one sold on Bittercreeks site and the other is the two piece kind where you can either burn your tarts or use the bottom for wickless candles. Last time I looked they were around $6.50 for each kind. They don't require at tax id number but they high on shipping.

LTD Commodities has them for $7.95 a piece but only come in 2 colors. I'm gonna order a few for Christmas gifts. What I like is that these are a basic electric candle warmer, a plate that you can place a jar candle on, and it comes with a removable heat tempered matching bowl that you can place tarts/melts in. So your customers could use these for either product. Havent looked into the co-op so dont know if this is a better/worse deal. Just thought I'd let you know. HTH

These look pretty nice... thanks for sharing! I was searching for these type of warmers.

I've ordered from Levines they have really good warmers and tartburners i love to do a co-op on them but don't think i've been in forum long enough to be able to but if anybody is interested i wouldn't mind ordering for everybody as long as we reach the min . i know last time i ordered i had to come up with the whole min and shipping was just like 24.00 to ship to me .

if anybody interested just let me know .cause i'm interested in getting more tartbuners the tin ones.

The wholesale sites will want a "Sales Tax Number" not an EIN.

OK, I am going to apply for a Sole Proprietorship State License in the morning. Can I buy Wholesale with this type of license because I wont be given a sales tax number, right? Sorry, I'm learning as I go here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The wholesale sites will want a "Sales Tax Number" not an EIN.

I will be getting a Sole Proprietorship License tomorrow. I do not get a Sales Tax number with this license do I? All I have to pay taxes on is my profit. Can I still order from wholesale companies with this type of license and how do I access their sites without a Sales Tax Number? Sorry, but we are new to this and learning as we go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 year later...