**What's in your pot this weekend**

I don't think I saw a current "What's in your pot..." thread for this weekend, so I'd thought I'd launch it this time.

23 1 oz. samples being poured into 8 oz. square masons...all from JS. Trying some LX 22's...hope they're not flame-throwers in my C-3 wax.

Just finished:

Pumpkin Nog-fricked one up (wick pulled out...it's going to be a wickless, I guess...LOL)

Blueberry Cheesecake

Cranberry Spice

Snickers Coffee Blend

So now I can't find my flippin' heat gun...hubby's running out to get another. Ugh. I basically can't use C-3 without the heat gun...it sorts out any fugly issues I have, and makes the world a better place.

Next to pour:

Boysenberry Spiced Clove

Hillbilly Fixin's

Caramel Apple

Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar Pecan

Buttermint Candies

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Candy Corn

Ultimate Vanilla

Orange Chiffon Cake

Cinnamon Roll w/Van. Frosting

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Christmas Wreath

And about 5 more I can't think of.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I just finished pouring melts in Celtic Moonspice and Votives in Warm Apple Pie, waiting for them to cool.

On the list to do is:

Cranberry Balsam

Autumn Harvest

Christmas Wassail

Chocolate Covered Cherries

Frosted Snowdrops

Gingerbread

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Spiced Cranberry

Then some Pillars in each of these scents...I'm chunking them I think...

Whew...

Oh an a lady wants Gardenia Tealights...I bought the tealight mold from Candlewic and am trying to get in the groove of using it...I make such a mess pouring tealights...lol

Waiting on an order from Peaks! But several of the scents were out of stock so it will be awhile.

Have to pour more

Chocolate Brownie

White Tea & Ginger

Cherry Bomb

Vermont

Cinnamon Caramel Cappuccino

Amish Harvest

Key West

Cinnamon Balsam

Cranberry Cinnamon

Cinnamon Bun

Cool Citrus Basil

Lilac

Can ya tell I'm pouring for a HUGE show next month?:P

Fire

I've noticed that many of you have many different scents to pour. Do you all have different pouring pots for each fragrance?

Nope I wouldnt have enough space in the workshop for that...lol..those pots already take up a whole shelf.

When I am done using it for one FO, I just wipe it out really good with some paper towel and go on to my next one.

I am trying to catch up from being away from home for about 4 weeks. So I made up some Sweet Pumpkin Spice apothecaries (an order), Satsuma and coconut Lime Verbena. I also am getting my mom's b-day present finished - pillars, clamshells, room spray, etc all made up in a Tommy Bahama dupe. Also trying to figure out 3 basket orders that need to be delivered at the end of this week. Those are kind of fun because I can do whatever I want with them.

Let's see. Since my weekends are now Sunday's, Wednesday's and Thursdays, here is what I have planned for those 3 days. lol

I need to pour pillars into fall scents. (I have NO pillars in any fall scents! lol)

I need to pour up core candles for carving my seascapes, then when they are poured, I need to carve the seascapes.

I'm going to pour up some of the Astor specialty waxes into 3" & 6" pillars with a tealight hole at the top (for forever candles)

I need to make a couple batches of CP soap. Not sure how much will get done on the soap, I'm seriously understocked on MANY of my oils!

I need to make some M&P kids embedded soaps.

I also need to make up some Christmas baskets for display/sale for my show in November..

Let's see... I think that's it for this "weekend" LOL