Pumpkin Jars from Big Lots

julwid

We don't have a Big Lots here so i sent my daughter who lives in Reno to her Big Lots....she said they are getting them in but the lady she talked to said they were going out the door almost faster then they could put them on the shelves....but they get thier stock on Thursdays....soooo she is off to Big Lots for me again today...LOL

They look so cute. I like the fact that the faces are already painted and that the jar is orange. Its tough painting the faces and you don't have to color your wax... denfinately worth the price. I have a ton from candles'n supplies I don't even want to figure what I paid for each, now knowing about these:( .

Thanks JULWID for posting the info on the pumpkin jars! I shop at Big Lots 2 or 3 times a week for my 8 ounce jelly jars, they have the cheapest around at 6.50 a box of 12 and they are my best sellers. I was lucky my big lots had the pumpkin jars with the hats, their so cute that I bought 50 of them. You cant get them online that cheap with shipping, in fact I couldnt find anything like them online. So once again thanks for tip. Folks If you want a bigger pumpkin jar check out OLD TIME POTTERY. They have them for 1.99 but they are roughly a 2 pound container which makes it sort of expensive to make a candle with that much wax.

• 2 weeks later...