For those who love layered soaps

anhoki

Vanilla Spice made at ! AM this morning....

232842375_c38ae08447.jpg

I did this one at 1 AM this morning and cut it at 11 AM this morning. ROCK SOLID already. I could play hockey with it and it would break the stick. Love this one.......Another swap soap......

THIS one almost made me cry....I shredded this purple confetti batch

230540128_49839acb1f.jpg

And made a new batch of Black Pepper and Witches Brew with the top like this....

233078721_9dba525098.jpg

I just don't know....:tiptoe: The purple was supposed to be DEEP...It's SO NOT deep. I'm hoping something will darken up and bring this to life....

I should cut it later tonight or first thing tomorrow and we will see.....Crossing fingers and toes it does something other than get ligther....

Holy Cow Patties those are Amazing!

That Vanilla Spice bar is truly an inspiration...and just HOW you came up with the fortitude to do THAT at 1 am is incredible! I couldn't manage that with a week of restful sleep and then a pot of coffee under my belt, LOL!

Fantastic job!

I'm a night person. If it weren't for my kids I would sleep while John is at work and work at night. When everyone else is sleeping is when I am at my best. Always been like that. Coffee....A pot ready every second.....

Holy Cow Patties those are Amazing!

That Vanilla Spice bar is truly an inspiration...and just HOW you came up with the fortitude to do THAT at 1 am is incredible! I couldn't manage that with a week of restful sleep and then a pot of coffee under my belt, LOL!

Fantastic job!

Nope. I pour the "solid" layer first. Let it set and do the second. I do, often, dig into the solid layer while swirling the top. I'm learning to stop that though....

A - do you pour the swirl layer first and get that all done and THEN pour the solid color layer? I'm trying to figure out how you avoid messing up the solid layer when you swirl. That's the only thing I can figure out.