Candy Cane

Natures Garden has the Jack Frost. I just bought a sample and made it up...it is nice. Here is their description of it...

"A wonderful Christmas scent . A crisp clean peppermint aroma with hints of vanilla bean. Many of our customers sell this fragrance year round by renaming it Buttermint Candy"

You do not mix Peppermint and Vanilla to get candy cane. You mix Peppermint and Strawberry for candy cane. Vanilla and Peppermint is a Butter Mint completely different. Bluegrass Supply has a great Candy Cane or Peppermint Stick. Ky has a great Peppermint. I have mixed but preferr the BG scent better. IMHO...Have not tried any others.

You do not mix Peppermint and Vanilla to get candy cane. You mix Peppermint and Strawberry for candy cane.

I've been told by numerous suppliers and other chandlers that this is how they mix candy cane, and this is what I do if I don't have a candy cane FO on hand. Everyone has different ways of doing things. ;)