not sure where to post this

dixiegal

played with some smelly jellys today will be handing them out for testing this weekend plan on marketing them for small spaces if they do well, closets, cup holders in cars etc, and for use in potpourri burners

They do look great.

I have tested them in my truck and they work great. I use 1oz FO per 8oz jar in order to get a good throw and most of the time are to strong in a car but then I looked at the liability in a car.

IMO - I would not suggest use in cars, there is more liability in these when used in a car. They do have liquid in them and if it spills will damage surfaces. Do you think once their in a cup holder they wont get moved, WRONG! People will move them when they need to use the cup holder then they will spill it on themselves or the interior of the car and no way to seal it back because they threw away the seal. Also the spilled gel is very slippery. Kids or pets could get into them and eat the gel.

I have a long warning on mine and one is NOT for use in car.

JMO - You should think twice before selling them as car fresheners.

BTW - I have found if you use any FO with Vanilla in it Smelly Jellys will turn Brown, over time.

They do look great.

I have tested them in my truck and they work great. I use 1oz FO per 8oz jar and most of the time are to strong but then I looked at the liability in a car.

IMO - I would not suggest use in cars, there is more liability in these when used in a car. They do have liquid in them and if it spills will damage surfaces. Do you think once their in a cup holder they wont get moved, WRONG! People will move them when they need to use the cup holder then they will spill it on themselves or the interior of the car and no way to seal it back because they threw away the seal. Also the spilled gel is very slippery. Kids or pets could get into them and eat the gel.

I have a long warning on mine and one is NOT for use in car.

JMO - You should think twice before selling them as car fresheners.

thanks for the warning candle man Ill skip the car:D

I got the supplies for these several months ago. I made a couple of batches with the recipe suggested by the supplier (BCS). However, I didn't really notice much fragrance. I added a tad more. Still nothing.

I used little 4-oz. canning jars. Could that be the reason? Should I have used 8 oz? I didn't think it would make much difference.

Yours look wonderful, and I love the way you have colored them!

I got the supplies for these several months ago. I made a couple of batches with the recipe suggested by the supplier (BCS). However, I didn't really notice much fragrance. I added a tad more. Still nothing.

I used little 4-oz. canning jars. Could that be the reason? Should I have used 8 oz? I didn't think it would make much difference.

Yours look wonderful, and I love the way you have colored them!

luci these might not do good either, its my first time making them so I dont know if a bigger jar helps, I just had these jars on hand so I used them.