Nature's Garden... anyone tried...

• 6 months later...

I only use Cinderella too. While it's not MY favorite (it's too musky for me) I have customers that LOVE it.... so I keep it. I'm wanting to try Beach Baby myself, b/c I have a friend that loves the beach themed scents.

HTH!

~Kristen~

OK, I am addicted to this website and already have a few of the oils and love them. Not sure if it's the site itself or the scent names that get me. Has anyone tried these:

Butterfly Hugs

Cinderella

Beach Baby

Memories

Kama Sutra - Passionate Kisses?

Dido, I just ordered my first oils before Christmas and now I just received my second order today.

I got the Butterfly Hugs which I really like OOB very floral and light.

Cinderella is another I haven't tried in soy. OOB it's pretty strong so I won't judge yet until I test. I just poured Rice Petal & Shea, Blackberry Sage and Yuzu tonight. They all smell really really good! I agree it must be their descriptions that kept luring me to the shopping cart,LOL!

Shannon

The Amaretto smells exactly like the real thing. I should know - I used to be a bartender. lol! It is so strong it burns your eyes. I love it!!

The cold throw is very strong and it's so pretty that I don't want to burn it yet. I only made a couple of candles with it because I only had a sample.

I used 1/2 red dye block - a perfect red! It matches my best friend's red leather club chairs. As soon as I test mine, I'm going to give the other one to her. She will love it!!!!

I know - Why did you choose red? It's suppose to look like Amaretto!