Burts' Baby Bee scent- anyone know what it is?

blazerina

Hi-

I have someone asking if I can replicate the Burts' Baby Bee scent. This entire offshoot line of products carries the same scent. But of course they aren't giving out any clues as to what it is. It is described as a soft/creamy/floral, not harsh but definitely full of scent. I haven't smelled this product myself yet and im new to this craft and all the available Fo's, but I'm hearing that it is 'divine!' If any one has any ideas it would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

-Laura:confused:

Wow. You people are busy on here! I havent gotten off my duff since I posted the q- except to alleviate myself -and so far four people have my answers! This place is awesome and you guys rock!:rockon: It seems like you are all familiar with it and I can be assured i'm being pointed in the right direction! Gotta love the experienced! I'm not going to tell my sister that I found it - im just going to get it make it and gift it, lol. She'll love it. I hope I do it justice. Thank you thank you thank you all soo much.

(I can tell already i'm going to be a weeping blubbering gracious idiot for a while around here, lol. Thanks peeps. Seriously) - Laura