Feeback on Business Name

amillion3147

Okay the more I get addicted to CP the more I think about turning this addictive hobby into a small scale business.Iam only interested in selling enough to pay for my supplies. I have not intentions of leaving my day job for this. I hope next year to get a liceense insurance etc. I have toyed with these names since the majority of what I thought of at first are currently being used by other businesses. I also make bath melts and bath fizzies.

I am from the New England area but live in the carolinas.

Carolina Soaps and Such

New England ScentSations

New England City Soaps

Southern Pleasures Bath and Body

If they suck please don't be hold back from telling me. I am still in early planning mode right now. Thank you.

I like the Carolina Soap and Such, but there is a Carolina Soap Shack and a South Carolina soap.

But I love this game...give me something else to play with...your street name, a river in the area, your Dad's occupation...something!

I like the Carolina Soap and Such, but there is a Carolina Soap Shack and a South Carolina soap.

But I love this game...give me something else to play with...your street name, a river in the area, your Dad's occupation...something!

funny you mentioned this because I started to play with some street names around my former state. Blue Hill Ave. Wellington Hill.. I lived not too far from the Charles River in Boston. Those are giving me ideas as well.

funny you mentioned this because I started to play with some street names around my former state. Blue Hill Ave. Wellington Hill.. I lived not too far from the Charles River in Boston. Those are giving me ideas as well.

ooo..I love Wellington Hill...sounds very upscale