Yuzu - Whipped!

Brenda

Yesterday I made a batch of whipped soap scented with Yuzu Japanese Grapefruit. I'd been hearing raves about this FO and once I smelled it I knew what all the talk was about! So, I had to put it in a whipped soap.

(The pic isn't the best because someone here has been messing with my light bulbs...and it wasn't me.)

Yuzu_whipped.jpg

The most exciting part about this soap was the ease with which I cut it. The commercial cutter I ordered from For Crafts Sake arrived today. Wow! What a difference that made to cutting this fluffy stuff! I could have waited another day before cutting, but as usual I was too anxious to see how it worked. :o

I changed the coloring of my Vanilla Sandalwood shampoo bar, but the jury is still out on it. I hope it darkens a bit - the swirls are unscented so shouldn't darken:

Vanilla_Sandalwood2.jpg

Thanks for looking. :) (Hmm... As I previewed this post I noticed I seem to be on some sort of yellow and blue-green trend. :rolleyes2 )