Lilac Blossom CPOP

heather_dw

Gorgeous. And good job with it, cause lilac never behaves very well for me!

As usual I have questions:

-About how much CO can you get away with? The white is so beautifully white

-Did you put the FO in the oils or add at trace?

-If you added at trace, did you put it in the swirl portion too? It might buy you more time if you don't

Oooh good job! I love that scent from snowtop! It's one of my favs, but I always have to fight with it to make it to the mold in time, lol. Wonderful white base color too! Do you use TD or is that just from your recipe? Mine are always beige-ish.

Gorgeous. And good job with it, cause lilac never behaves very well for me!

As usual I have questions:

-About how much CO can you get away with? The white is so beautifully white

-Did you put the FO in the oils or add at trace?

-If you added at trace, did you put it in the swirl portion too? It might buy you more time if you don't

The recipe is 75% soy shortening and 25%coconut. I added the oils at trace. I had the purple portion set aside after I added the FO (so both colors are scented)

Oooh good job! I love that scent from snowtop! It's one of my favs, but I always have to fight with it to make it to the mold in time, lol. Wonderful white base color too! Do you use TD or is that just from your recipe? Mine are always beige-ish.

It's the natural color of the soap, although it may still change, you never know :-)