Looking for reviews on GW464 Soy please.

Many of the posts are over a month old... I was really hoping to get some updated information since I see that there were some concerns about it losing throw after burning for awhile. Has it been determined why this happened? I really tried to read everything, I may have missed something so if anyone can fill me in I'd be very appreciative. :)

I have found that letting candles cure for at least a week seemed to help with my hot scent throw issues. Cold throw is awesome...sometimes too strong!!! Sometimes people sniff my candles and then wince...saying its "too strong"...I have to remind them that it won't smell that strong burning!! HTH.

I appreciate your feedback on the 464, thank you! Would you all mind telling me what type wicks you use? I know there was a lot of speculation that it may have been a wicking issue with some of the problems that were being posted, especially the one with the candles losing their scent after burning for awhile. If I'm going to give 464 a try, I'd like to at least get a little wick information from the folks who are doing well with it, it would be a great help to me. Plus, I'll need to make sure I have to right ones on hand to do my testing. :)

Just a quick reply to Pocha's response in her customers saying that when they sniff the candle they say it's too strong. To properly know how a candle will smell, your customers should be smelling the inside of the lid of the container and not the candle itself. This will give them a better judgement of what the candle will smell like when burning. Just giving some suggestions...not trying to offend.

Just a quick reply to Pocha's response in her customers saying that when they sniff the candle they say it's too strong. To properly know how a candle will smell, your customers should be smelling the inside of the lid of the container and not the candle itself. This will give them a better judgement of what the candle will smell like when burning. Just giving some suggestions...not trying to offend.

No offense taken! Yes...as a matter of fact...I do tell people to sniff the lid but they usually sniff the candle anyway! I also let them know that the hot throw will not be as strong as the cold throw. Thanks!