Best wholesaler supplier..quality, price, service, wide range of products?

Read through the postings, that is what they are here for. Everyone has their own expereinces and tastes in products. You will never have the same results as the person beforehand. Read the listings of suppliers off to your left under community for direct links.

Thanks for the feedback.

However, in virtually every industry there are those that rise above the pack and are known for their overall excellence both in terms of products and service. Thus far, through a few weeks of searching online and many purchases (until I have found this forum) I have found a HUGE range in quality and many who referred to themselves as wholesalers, but were not. Essentially I am seeking the best, because I want to produce and distribute the best.

However, in virtually every industry there are those that rise above the pack and are known for their overall excellence both in terms of products and service. Thus far, through a few weeks of searching online and many purchases (until I have found this forum) I have found a HUGE range in quality and many who referred to themselves as wholesalers, but were not. Essentially I am seeking the best, because I want to produce and distribute the best.

ONLY a few weeks......you have a ways to go yet!!! We ALL search and search somemore, buy samples, test, test and test somemore. Unfortunately no 2 people are gonna give you the same answer on who is the best, as we all have our favorites. So keep searching and spending that money on samples, cause that's how we find the best!! Google is a great search engine....it is your friend LOL!!! :cool2:

Thanks for the feedback.

We all have to start someplace and some of use didn't even have these boards to help. We are here to help but we are NOT here to do the work for you.

Everyone has their own opinion on what and who works best for them.

However, that being said, the company that sponsors these boards, Peaks Candle Supplies, are excellent in all areas including quality of product and customer service. Just click on the Icon on the right side of the screen.

Always keep in mind, You get what you pay for.

The best way to help yourself is to Read the boards for several days with a notebook beside you to jot down ideas or answers to questions you might have. I joined these boards several years ago and when I first joined, I did nothing but read for the first two weeks. I'd already been a candle maker for two years but I was floored at what I learned from others. Not because I asked questions but because I READ the boards and LEARNED in silence. Learn how to do a search on this site. It will save you a great deal of time.

And we all want to produced the very best candles because when we go to sell them, after the testing phase, they carry our names and reputations.

Fire:cool2:

Wow. Take the advice Barncat already gave you.

Are you starting out trying to buy whole sale or make? Because if you're remotely new to this, you're biting off too much unless you were hoping for all the secrets and other testing knowledge from everyone so you could oh jump over that ... harsh statement, maybe, but your statement both here and in the B&B section just made me feel like gimme, gimme, gimme.

Nothing really works for two people. It's the advantages of trial and error. Seek and ye shall find ... those kind of concepts. Short cuts aren't the answer, or your venture could be ... well cut short.

There's a wealth of info out there and on the pages of this board. Do a little reading and see what interests you, but if you're looking to make ... I suggest you really narrow your focus down unless you think everything is just slapping stuff together in the cheapest way possible and making a quick buck.

Either way ... not sure what you're after, but probably hasn't been what you've gotten for responses so far.

I would greatly appreciate a recommendation for the very best, most reliable, PROVEN wholesale sources of bulk supply of soy candlemaking and beeswax candlemaking supplies. Must be an established, exclusively wholesale supplier. Your experiences and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

By far the best one I have worked with is Candle Cocoon...Lyschell is a delightful young lady that know her stuff when it comes to beeswax and soy wax...her brand of FO's and the other line of FO's she carries Scent Event kicks butt...she is a quick shipper, answers your questions lightning fast, and is a real joy to work with!

Here are 2 links that have helped me out tremendously. I've bookmarked these links & I visit them daily.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23199

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5492

If you have a more specific question about a particular company then use the search feature above & type in the company name. You'll get tons of feedback & experience. Most of the time you'll find exactly what you're looking for through the search button.

I've made a little spreadsheet for each of the main FO suppliers & when I run across one of the "What's your favorite FO from XYZ company" or similar type posts I'll put the replies on the spreadsheet. That way if I'm ordering from that company or they are having a big sale then I can check my spreadsheet & see what FOs are recommended. I've not been disappointed yet! I've also made spreadsheets for scent types like clean, holiday, bakery, etc. so I can see what are the top sellers or favorites of my fellow candle makers.

Hope this helps some.

Magan

Magan, you and a couple others have really been helpful! The few names and links very valuable and have already been added to my list of favorites. Your help was greatly appreciated.

Just because they like the suppliers doesen't mean you will or that their products will work for you. Then you have to consider where there located, for example, if you are on the west cost and these suppliers are on the east cost then shipping will eat up profit.

Here are some lists to look up suppliers and see which are closer to you. Start there and sample some of their products and see if they work for you.

http://www.candleandsoapstuff.com/Suppliers_by_State.html

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23199&page=4

there are alot of quality suppliers out there, here are some of my favorites.

millcreek-mcsoywax.com

indiana candle supply-candlesupplys.us

natures garden-naturesgardencandles.com

the candle source-thecandlesource.com

solas candle-solascandle.com