Maple Cashmere ~ Tried coloring with 'fall colors'

The intentions of this soap was for it to be the fall colors of maple leaves. Orange, Yellow and red. It definately didn't do what I wanted, and the red didn't really come through, but it still looks okay. I'm hoping this soap will darken up by the time I'm ready to swap them for the Fall Swap!

It is scented with Canwax Maple Cashmere and a small amount of Sweet Cakes Special Edition Vanilla. Shoot, I forgot to mention also that I added silk fibres as well!!!

maplecashmeresmallum9.jpg

Wow, I'm really diggin that! I love the colors, the swirl is awesome (even if it's not what you wanted) and that FO...YUM! I'd just wanna eat em all!

Well... maybe I'd drizzle some hot caramel on top first. And a spoonful of vanilla ice cream! And some pecans! Dang! Now I gotta go raid the freezer!

:drool:

They look great! In my haunt (neighborhood, town, state of residence) those colors fit in perfect. We only get yellow and orange (briefly on the orange) and then green to brown. It's been this way sooooo long I'm beginning to think red isn't really a fall color ;)

Lookin' good hun... turned out better then the mess I made for the swap lol... back to the drawing board!

I wonder how much it will discolour due to the vanilla? my candy corn went from briliant perfect colours to a brown brown... keep those soap gremlins away from your batch!!