I love SoapMaker!

dixiegal

I use soapmaker for my candles as well. I just enter my formulas as a non soap recipe. For instance a 12 oz jar is 11 oz wax, 1 oz fo, 1 wick, 1 jar. Everytime I make one, I make the recipe. It pulls everything out of inventory. It works!

I use soapmaker for my candles as well. I just enter my formulas as a non soap recipe. For instance a 12 oz jar is 11 oz wax, 1 oz fo, 1 wick, 1 jar. Everytime I make one, I make the recipe. It pulls everything out of inventory. It works!

very good idea!

I had the demo and fell in love with it also. The demo didn't have the inventory feature so it'll be nice to start working with that once I get the full version.

Now I just need to convince my hub that I need yet another 'tool' for soapmaking. LOL

I WILL be getting it someday soon. lol

Note that it also helps if you use a pre-made lye solution. You put in the concentration and it will even tell you how much extra water you need to soap at a different discount! I loved it when I used a pre-made 50% solution and then use the remaining water to dilute out my coconut milk powder! Good for the soaping experts who are math challenged!!!

I have been thinking about getting this! For those using the inventory feature- how does it work exactly? Can you go into your "inventory" and see how much you have of items? For example- I'm placing an order with a supplier, and I wonder how much I have left of something- can I just look it up?

Thanks!

This program looks great! For those who have the inventory section of the program - do you use it? I wonder if I would, or would that be too much work to enter all my inventory as I get supplies. (I'm thinking of using it for candles also).

Susan

I love it and use it all the time. It's really better to enter your inventory in the beginning before you start making batches. You can add inventory as you go but then you have to resave all your recipes if you want them to be accurate. I made a written inventory list (that included shipping costs) and then entered everything into the program. I think it took me 2 days. It's awesome to keep track of exact amounts of supplies, especially FO's. I can't say enough about this program!