Seriously Impressed with RE

Wow talk about superfast, I placed an order this morning and it's already shipped and will be here Friday!!!! So glad they had the fragrances I was needing for some orders....plus of course several more because of all the reviews here....

Celtic Moonspice

Satsuma

Sweet Tooth

Eggnog (I want to make a layered candle)

Lemon Verbena

Magnolia

Wisteria

I could have gone on and on but I also ordered from Gl...

Gardenia Petals ( I needed more, as this is REALLY selling for me)

Magic of India (curious)

Polynesian Black Ginger (new)

Sarsen ( new & SO many raves on this one)

Tuscan Patchouli (new)

Satin Sheets

As I rub my hands together.......I LOVE new f/o's :drool: !!!

Beverly

Oh man, girl you're gonna love RE. Last time I went totally apeshit. :D

The celtic moonspice throws out of this world. If you want any sniffies, hollar at me. I bought about a dozen of their oils last order.

I want to try the new GL oils. If I get to return to work this week, I may try a few.

CM is fantastic! I put it in a tart to test and it ran us out of the house! Super stong thrower! Satsuma I am having some trouble with throw but looooove it! Their LV is awesome and great thrower too!!!! I just got another order in from there this week to play with.... good thing I am off all week! lol

I bought GL's new Polynesian Black Ginger and Sarsen and just based on an OOB, I can't stand either one. I was so anxious to get these too and just about gagged when I smelled them. I am really hoping putting them in wax or soap will help them because right now, I can barely tolerate just opening the bottle. I also got the other Pre-buy FO and can't stand that one either. GL has really nice oils too. I just don't care for these ones - good quality oils that just stink to high heaven. I might have my first classified ad posted to get rid of these stinkers.

Can anyone compare Peak's Amish Harvest with RE Celtic Moon spice? I'm dying to dtry the CMS but already carry Amish harvest and this throws like mad too but if this si really different my customers love spicey FO. TIA

I just got Celtic Moonspice in the other day. I haven't put it in wax yet, but OOB it's extremely similar to Peak's Amish Harvest.

I seriously love both Peak's Amish Harvest and Celtic Moonspice. They are very similar but I don't think exact. The Celtic Moonspice seems to have just a titch of sweetness to it wheras the Amish Harvest is all about the spice. I definitely wouldn't sell both (imo) but I burn both at home and love them both. I'm thinking the Celtic Moonspice is my favorite but only by the smallest margin.

Jen

I just got Celtic Moonspice in the other day. I haven't put it in wax yet, but OOB it's extremely similar to Peak's Amish Harvest.

They are extremely similiar, but definitely not the same. I wouldn't carry both. Sawyer's Moon is right about the different notes to the FOs. Personally, I like Celtic Moonspice a little better.