*Cheesecakes*

cnsaitch

Wow! I would have never guess that was soap. You are one talented lady!!! I can't believe you didn't sell any? If you don't mind me asking...how did you make the frosting on the chocolate soap? Did you remove it from the pan and color the soap a lighter brown and then pour over the "cake?"

You live in Maui? That must be wonderful! In addition to soap envy I envy what must be your beautiful paradise environment.:drool:

If I hadn't seen that tutorial on whipped soap I would have never believed this was soap....I want to eat that!...You did a wonderful job but I have to be honest with you...I don't understand it any more than the candle cakes, pies and cookies. I sent my brother soap and one of the soaps looked like cheese cake and his wife was so happy when she saw it because she thought I had sent cake!..LOL and I am pretty good with baking so she was a bit dissappinted when it was soap:shocked2: well, keep up the good work and if you ever bake something that looks that delicious..send me some!:drool: ..btw is it hard to cut?

:cry2: it is just so beautiful I can not contain myself.

It's not whipped soap is it? Any ways it is amazing what some can do with soap. Just goes to prove that it is art. Dna't believe you did not sell any. If i was there i would have to have a slice. ;)

JO

Jan - I really don't know how much it weighs - I get an error on my scale when I try to weigh it. :undecided

KMommy - I *used* to live on Maui ( I miss it a lot sometimes). Now I live in Washington. For the frosting on the chocolate one, I just made a small batch and added some extra vanilla to it to make it darker than the *cake* portion. On the lemon one, I made a small batch and whipped it. I was scared to cut that one because my whipped soaps always seem to crumble. I got lucky this time. LOL

Hibiscus - My husband totally agrees with you. He said he doesn't think too many people would want to use a pice of cake to shower with. I think I hve to agree with that because first of all, it's not going to be easy to hold on to and not too many people really want to smell like food. I know I don't. These were just a way to play around in the soap kitchen. Just had to try it, ya know? LOL

Ok, I still might need to make a blackberry one! But that's probably all I'll do. Thanks again for all the compliments. This board, my soaping buddy, Jan and my hubby are what keeps me motivated and inspired! :)