My Logo

Ollivander

I was going to have some design my logo. Last night I figured what the heck let me give it a shot - So my wife and I sat down and this is what we came up with. Just so you know the name came from the nickname of my son who is 5 (munchie) and my daughter who is 2 (bean). When my daughter was born my wife said she looks like a little bean, so now we call her beanie.

logo1.jpg

I disagree with the concept that all candle business names must SOUND like a candle from the name. "yankme" did not make people think of candles before they got big. One day MunchieBean could be synonous with great candles. IMO names that are unique and stand out from the crowd are remembered better than mainstream type names.

I love the logo and the name. You better used to explaining it though, cause EVERYONE is going to ask what that means!

Dat

I love it!!

I wanted to use my kids' names somehow but I thought Adam Sandler might have issues with the Billy Madison Candle Company! LOL

That would have been such a great name.

As for the jars I am doing 8 oz jelly jars - might not match the name but could always change at a later point. Jelly jars were the easiest for me to wick so I went with them.

Hi, love the name and the logo looks great. Just one little thing - I cringe as I say it cause it seems so nitpicky but - is it possible to slightly lengthen the second leg of your "n's"? When I quickly glance at your logo, I read "Murchie Bear". BTW, cute names for the kids.