Rustics from scrap wax and new labeling

Hey all! I poured 3 of these with the laftover wax left in my pour pots. Wasn't expecting anything nice...But I really like the outcome! I also thought I'd try some hemp,beads and kraft hangtags instead of the cigar bands. After it got so hot and humid, All my candles with the cigar bands leaked oils onto them and ruined them. So this seems a better way to go. What do you think?? I dont have a business or anything yet so theres not much to the labels...But maybe someday...........:grin2:

post-3146-139458406281_thumb.jpg

Hey thanks everyone! Yeah, I've got alot, about 7 or 8 pots. And I'm getting lazy and dont like to clean them out and all the experimenting leaves me with lots of extra wax.......Luckily, I'm doing fall colors/scents so it all kinda mixes well. Made two more tonight. Thanks again everyone!

Those are lovely rustics. I can't wait for cooler weather so I can get back to candle-making. I feel inspired. :cheesy2:

Ok Julie, where in her original post does it say anything about the FO? I've got some Woodland Trail in a tester right now that has a bit of patchouli but something else that gives it a "dry" smell that makes it even more woody. You might like it, if you haven't tried it yet by BCN. Ok, I just looked at the pix again & read the labels this time. :shocked2: :rolleyes2 :cool2: