Spice Bar - no name yet

Brenda

I think your soap has a very High~end Look to it! Something you would see in those Big Beverly Hills Dept. Stores It would look Awesome with a set of Fall colored Bath towels~There I go redecorating:grin2: I guess what I am trying to say is your soap looks AMAZING!!

Sue Ann

O my Gosh !!!!!!!!! O mY Gosh !!!!!!!!!!!! I got a bar of this and it smells freakin Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Secret Buddy ;) Ive been dying to try one of Brenda's bars !!!!!!! Im sorry but I cannot waittill the end of the month :P I told dh to keep his grubby paws off of it too !!! He said it smelled like a sugar cookie to him :drool:

Oh Brenda, that is so amazing looking and I can only imagine how wonderful that smells!! I have got to order one of those from you!! Please send me a PM and let me know if I can order a bar from you!!! Im serious! I have just got to smell this bar up close and personal and check out the grain and colors in this!! What a inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to make any soaps but have been researching and gathering my shopping list and stamping is one of the things that I was going to do and YOUR stamp, is the main stamp that I had decided on using only thing is, I didnt know you used it!! LOL Too funny!!

Awesome Job Brenda!!

God Bless,

Lynn