JS scent alert!

snow

When is that sale over, does anyone know? And what would you recommend for the holidays? I need to order today. I'm thinking of Peppermint candy canes or the kisses one, anyone know which is nicer? Help....theres to many to choose from! And not a lot of cash...:cry2: Dee

Order now, but make sure, because her sales usually are posted on Saturdays(thru email mailing list) & run until Midnight the following Friday. But she is SO nice, that if it IS over by now, I bet if you emailed her, she'd honor the prices since you are only a matter of hours off, not days later. I'm not SURE, but it is worth a try. BUt, she HAS been running her summer sales for 2 weeks instead of just 1, so it very well may still be in effect! Put yourself on her email list for sure.

Becky told me last week that the sale would be put up again, so you should be okay.

I got a pound of Peppermint Kisses and it's wonderful. I don't like straight peppermint and the vanilla in this FO really rounds it out. Also very strong oob - haven't had a chance to put it in wax yet. I would recommend it.

I would also recommend Pumpkin Pie Spice, Cranberry Spice, Mulberry Spice, Cranberry Orange and Cinnamon Cider :)

Has anyone put the new JS's Kitchen Spice in wax? How is the throw in soy?

I'd love to know too. I have wanted to try this scent for a while and am glad she is finally carrying it. I really shouldn't order again this week, but I am very tempted.

The kitchen spice just came in this week...I should have mine next week, but I don't use soy....however, I'm thrilled to test it. I love the spicy scents and was looking to add a couple.

I can't wait for the pumpkin praline too, sounds yummy!

The kitchen spice just came in this week...I should have mine next week, but I don't use soy....however, I'm thrilled to test it. I love the spicy scents and was looking to add a couple.

I can't wait for the pumpkin praline too, sounds yummy!

She's killing me with the pumpkin scents, lol. I'm a sucker for fall scents in general, especially anything with pumpkin. But can I really carry Pumpkin Pie Spice, Pumpkin Nog and Pumpkin Praline? I just want them all :laugh2:

She's killing me with the pumpkin scents, lol. I'm a sucker for fall scents in general, especially anything with pumpkin. But can I really carry Pumpkin Pie Spice, Pumpkin Nog and Pumpkin Praline? I just want them all :laugh2:

I am a sucker for those pumpkin fall scents, too! I don't see why you couldn't carry all 3. If they smell a little different, you should probably be able to sell them all. Most people love the fall scents anyway...IMO.

Yeah, but my silly customers don't like food scents, so pumpkin stuff is only a marginal seller in the fall. Maybe if I rename, I can fool them, lol. I love bakery scents and fall scents and when you put the two together, I'm in heaven. Pumpkin Praline here I come! :laugh2:

Yeah, but my silly customers don't like food scents, so pumpkin stuff is only a marginal seller in the fall. Maybe if I rename, I can fool them, lol. I love bakery scents and fall scents and when you put the two together, I'm in heaven. Pumpkin Praline here I come! :laugh2:

I'm getting Pumpkin Praline and I think i'm getting the Peppermint Kisses. Yum!:drool: