Essential Oil Question

Hi hun... I've never actually ordered from them but on another forum i'm on I've heard some very nice things. I believe they are where many people get their floral waxes from as well. Yet to hear a bad thing about them but to be safe I would e-mail them and see how the customer service is before ordering.

HTH

HUGS

(He's also very cute, with a cute wife, and drives a hummer ;) )

LOL, Robin, and how do you know this????? My image of him was that he is a mad scientist type.....guess I'm going to have to readjust the image, lol.

I was looking at a place in India. They had some great prices - better than most of the wholesalers here - but their shipping for about 8kg was $150. Plus I could't pay with credit card, they only take wired money. I have been through the wringer with another EO company - which I will be glad to let anyone know of I they are interested who it was - so I am really skeptical for now about going as far as India. That why this shipping is so great for me.