** What's in your pot for the week/end? **

Another hot weekend cooking on pavement it looks like - we've been above average since summer started.

Market tomorrow, still trying to decide what will be the scent special of the week. Lemon Verbena maybe.

Then some rose pillars. Still trying to get in a test of a holiday woodsy/citrusy scent in both candles and soap.

DHs birthday is Monday, so Sunday I'll have apple pie in my pot :)

What's up for you?

Making a gift basket for a wedding on Saturday (DHs cousin), need to make some melts, tealights, votives and a nice jar. Have the basket, melter and votive holder ready to go. It's such a sad story, they have been planning this wedding for over a year and last Friday, 8 days before the wedding, the grooms father was killed suddenly in a motorcycle accident. They have decided to go ahead with the ceremony, knowing the Dad would have wanted it for them. Not going to be a very festive day, I'm afraid, but I admire them for being so strong...

Well I know what's not in my pot -- a 6 lb soap batch of Tonic (Clarin's type). I did that at 2 a.m. and couldn't stop dinking around with the swirl. Arg!

Let's see, I want to get the mango papaya, pineapple and plumeria out of the pot, so those are sitting there waiting. Think it's time to get spicy lol, so it may end up being a grab and go weekend.

Don't bake too much on the pavement and good luck!

I have 3 more stores to fill ..and Ive got to get my behine in gear! DIL is having baby next week and Im staying for a week to help out with 5 and 8 year old.?????????HELP...I get chills thinking about it....but...got to do it.lol

And these store wont wait...please somebody give me a swift kick.....:tongue2:

Here you go, LOL:bump:

Got to get a gift basket together for a door prize donation for a benefit tomorrow for a friend who is terminal. Hopefully I will have time to work on my breast cancer fundraiser candle. Got someone bringing me a load from Candle Science to save on shipping!

cleaning up my workspace..getting rid of junk..cleaning the house(last one my list)..and going shopping for my daughters bday in Aug.

I might pour a batch of candles...I want to try the Bartlett pear I got in my last Peaks order.

No candle pouring this weekend. Have a wedding tomorrow afternoon, church dinner tomorrow evening, and am going to go visit my sister on Sunday. I was playing with M&P soap during the week and will take some over to Sis as a "just because" gift. I'm loving this soap-making ... one day I want to try CP, but for now I'm having a blast with the M&P. :D

Putting together a gift box for SIL in Alaska - with a family of ten, I making M&P soaps and Lotion bars in a bunch of different scents - might even throw in some jars of butters -- I'm wondering if the butters will survive the trip --hoping that since it will be cooler at the destination the butters & lotion bars won't melt :undecided

....temp could hit 113* here today :tongue2:

The kids and hubby are camping and I am goingt to play!!! I think I will pour my Henri Bendel Vanilla Bean Dupe first.. hmmm then on to some Pikaki next, then on to Pumpkin Spice and the list goes on and on!!! It is 106 here today! Very hot.. we have a very bad fire in my neck of the woods.. probably on the news.. I can see it from my station (I am at work) and from my house.. it is HUGE! I hope everyone stays safe out there!

Saturday will be sooo wonderful...

Eucalyptus & Peppermint (Testing CandleScience)

Lavender & Basil

Green Tea & Lemongrass (testing CandleScience)

Honeysuckle & Jasmine

Basil Sage Mint

Sunday

Maple Pecan Struesel

Almond Pastries (Testing Peaks)

Amish Harvest (Testing Peaks)

Red Hot Cinnamon (Testing Candle Science)

Pumpkin Bread (Testing Candle Science)

Ripping my candle room apart!!!

Ripping up rugs, flooring and reorganizing the whole thing in preparation of the fall and winter craziness:p !!

Then I am going acid wash the floor and do a new epoxy floor in steal blue...

So I am not doing to much this weekend...:tiptoe: LOL

189782464_4c3bb27085.jpg

MORE of this salt bar. Then a lady who works with DH wants me to make her some of these

summer-candle2.gif

With Apple Jack & Peel, Pink sugar, Blackberry Sage, Cucumber Melon, Pineapple Cilantro, and Summer Sorbet. I have to make 2 of the 48 oz Golden Harvest jars from the Dollar Store. LOVE those jars.

I have a new method of shampoo making I want to try out as well. I'm hoping I can over lap these projects and get them done all at once. It is supposed to be HOT again this weekend...not cool.

:D

Need to send in a Peaks order for 3 pounds! Unfortunately, they're out of Creme Brulee but I'll still send the order and have them ship it when it comes in. Just order 800 clammies and am waiting for those to arrive!

Justt got my weed eater back and need to cut a path to mt porch for the UPS man!:tongue2:

Pourin' up a storm because I'm out of everything and the stores are starting to move my stock well.

This weekend? Tahiti, Honeysuckle, Blackberry, Sage Lemongrass, Cherry Bomb!:D

During the week? Coconut, Strawberry/Kiwi, Thunder River, Key West, Carnival, Sugar Cookie, Vermont!:yes: