True Caramel Apple

I am very new here but carmal apple is my fav scent! I ordered one from JS and it was pretty good. BCN I am not quite sure about have not burned it yet. Cold smell is kinda weird. Also I read on another board that they mix creme brulee and mac apple for their carmel apple. I have poured this too but have not burned yet. It smells pretty darn good cold! I would say try JS and try to mix your own.:grin2: Just took another whiff of the ones I poured and the JS and the mix definitley are winners!

Red Mac Apple from Tri State mixed with Ooey Gooey Caramel from CC.

Smells absolutely delish.

I mix my own also, but use BNL's Mac Apple and CC's Ooey Gooey Carmel......great, strong yummy caramel apple!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Would love to know the results when you burn this :grin2:

Well I have had no luck with the caramel appples I have poured. JS was fair, BCN was weak and BCS was weak.:sad2: I have a few yet to burn that I have mixed myself. Will update when I have the results. I am using CB135.

Whoops - missed this...

It was me who recommended MC's Caramel Apple to daniedb.

I suppose scent is based on taste (I liked it :)), but the hot throw was hands-down great for me. It was one of the few I've poured this year (into GB444) where my front room/kitchen area smelled like Caramel Apple for a couple of days after pouring the 8 oz. tester, and it filled it right back up when I burned it a day or so after that.

I made some tarts that I call "Caramel dipped granny" and they turned out awesome. I used the Caramel apple from NG and I had some left over Green apple from snow top so I added just a bit (sorry, I didn't measure as I was just playing:p). I let them cure for 2 weeks and they are the bomb!! I have gotten lots of great feedback from the ladies that tested them from .

• 2 months later...

I mixed Peak's Mac Apple and CC's Caramel and it is awesome!!! I used about 2 parts Mac Apple to 1 part Caramel because CC's Caramel is very strong!

It is very YUMMY!!!! I also have Snowtop's Green Apple. May try that one in the future. :drool: