Texas candlemakers was so much fun

AnitaG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say I had a great time meeting everyone! So many great memories from this conference. A thanks to everyone for making this so special, I enjoyed talking and visiting with all of you. I laughed more at this conference than I have in a long time. Also a thanks to everyone who contributed to the room demonstrations and all of the great things we got to bring home with us. Sorry no pics of the medics though, even though they were cuties! Feeling much better and thinking it was just a panic or anxiety attack. We definately have to do a get together next year. What a great group of ladies and a real gentlemen, Michael. :D

I definitely had a great time meeting everyone and wanted to again say THANK YOU for letting me join in Saturday night/Sunday morning :) I love the body butter, hair conditioner and soaps that everyone so kindly gave me. Bunny - thank you so much for the lotion pumps. I'm planning to use them in a swap that I have to do in August. Kimberly - if you need instructions for the pillar wax - please just send me an email. I so look forward to next year and hope we can do it again :D

Thanks!

OMG ya'll! I had such a good time! The conversations and friendships made are priceless! I'm still totally and utterly exhausted, as Smart A Tart and Kimberly and I stayed up til who knows when last night, (I think it was about 3). Got up pretty early (for me at least..lol) this morning. Man I need a nap! Just about fell asleep on the kitchen floor about 4 this afternoon!

I throughly enjoyed meeting each and every one of you, and can't wait til the next time we cross paths!

What's in Centerville? It looks like it's right in the middle on Houston and Dallas on I-45. All we need is a decent hotel and a few restaurants, and we're on! Maybe April of next year? Sooner?

Love the cookies and Colonel Sanders! Ya'll are freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bunny.....how about Waco? They even have a small regional airport that is serviced by American Eagle, connecting from DFW. They also have more to do and a ton of places to stay. Centerville doesn't have a lot of lodging, well okay, I only found 1 hotel there, LOL! Not sure about April, kids in school. But definately something to think about and start planning soon. I am definately going to be making a trip to see you before that though. :D

Hmm... 4th weekend in June.. Since we're all still talking about location. What about Dallas? We can take a field trip on Saturday to Taylored Concept and to Greenleaf!

Just thinking out loud... lol (Can you see the smoke??!!)

I'm kinda disappointed I never got to meet Grapevinesoaper from the dish.. Got to say hi to Joy for a sec on stage though! Wish I could have spent more time with her!

Hey Lonestar is there too. Got to make the trip there and Starrville on the way down. Wish I knew the name of the gal at Starrville who patiently waited on us. She gave me a headache LMAO! It wasn't like we went there and didn't sniff everything we could. :laugh2:

Whenever it gets planned, I gotta know way in advance lol! I just know next year in June that the first two weekends I work and the third week is booked for a trip to Maryland.

Actually I could probably get away for a weekend in April, as long as it was the second or third weekend (one of those will likely be Easter though lol)

Dallas would definitely be a great place to commune...SOOOO many supply places around the area (Don't forget Just By Nature, too). We could find a hotel with a bit more room...Embassy Suites has the separate living room with lots of space for demos and making stuff! Throw in free drinks and breakfast and you have a deal! If my hubby's promises hold true, I SHOULD have a suburban by then and I can haul everyone around to all the supply shops! It will be like a wine tour...only with candle stuff (and I am sure wine will find its way in there somehow...lol).

I'm kinda disappointed I never got to meet Grapevinesoaper from the dish.. Got to say hi to Joy for a sec on stage though! Wish I could have spent more time with her!

We're in the Dallas area, count us in!

I didn't get to see hardly anyone. I was so tired and stressed.

JoyD