exotic or complex scents

Hillary

I'm looking for suggestions. I'm realizing that the fo's I tend to be drawn to are all kind of similar. It's like looking in my closet and realizing I only have beige and black clothes. :undecided I am trying really hard to find some new fo's to sample and I keep reading the same descriptions over and over!!! I already know what I like but I need to expand a bit. I am trying to force myself to step out of my comfort zone here.

Can you recommend either a favorite of yours, or your customers that is kind of sophisticated/complex, or exotic? Just to get me jump started?

TIA ;)

I love the indonesian teak, maduro, and magic of india from greenleaf candle supply. They have others but these three come immediately to mind.

I totally agree on the Green Leaf FOs! They're fantastic!

Candle Cocoon has some really great ones that are a bit out of the ordinary as well, IMHO.

I just posted a thread on Majestic Mountain Sage oils. All of these are really strong and most are different than anything I have tried.. that is why I made a point to write a review on them.. I thought they smelled awesome!

I love the indonesian teak, maduro, and magic of india from greenleaf candle supply. They have others but these three come immediately to mind. I also like NG's Satin Sheets.

Those sound great. Just the kind of things I'm looking for.

Mystical- it's for candles, I always forget to mention that.

Wow! I have a ready made sample list from all these great suggestions. Thanks. I've looked at a lot of suppliers, but my problem is that I'm in a rut I guess.

Freezin-Asian Sandlewood and Sunwashed Amber sound great too. Thanks.