Rosemary Mint & Fresh Cut Grass Soap

elle110

Thought I would post a few things since it has been awhile...

1st is Fresh Cut Grass by Natures Garden, this is a very good seller for me, I had not made it for awhile and forgot how wonderful this fragrance soaps. Added silk fibers and superfatted with unrefined shea butter, also added ground comfey. It smells so good

[ATTACH]7116[/ATTACH]

2nd one is Rosemary & Peppermint EO, this is one I originally made last year but was not at all happy with my blend, I finally got it to smell like the Aveda shampoo I am in love with...YUMMY, this is swirled with Morroccan Red Clay and French Green Clay, swirls look good on top but did not go all the way through, this recipe includes the silk fibers and unrefined shea as well___I am in love with this soap, very rewarding to work on the blend and get what I wanted. I am going to get a slab mold to make this one in next time for a prettier swirl effect

[ATTACH]7117[/ATTACH]

Thanks for looking

post-163-139458404322_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458404323_thumb.jpg

:drool: What pretty green soap that I'd grab in a minute and head for the shower! Silk fibers and unrefined shea butter....yum! Love the scent combination on the second soap and the colors are great. It's pretty now, but I'm anticipating seeing your great swirling in a slab mold so it can show off!

Beautiful soaps! :highfive:

Nice! I like the streaks and the top on it looks good. What's the benefits of the combined clays or were they for color?

Nice minty green! What green did you use for that if I may ask?

Color for the FCG is chromium oxide moss green from MMS

The clays in the RM soap are great for oily skin, my sister uses this bar exclusively on her oily skin and I like the colors, the last batch I made was with the green clay only

Beautiful soaps!

Did the grass scent stay fairly true after it was soaped? I love that scent, but haven't tried soaping with it.

Yes, very true, and a long laster, I still have a bar of this soap from the 1st time I made it 2 years ago and it smells nice