** What's in your pot for the week/end? **

Happy 4th to the US folks! What's scenting up your spot this weekend, surely in 4 days you'll have something cooking :)

I'm in a new market tomorrow, yippee! 9AM-1PM, with 20 others. This is going to be a weekly deal until the end of Sept. Can't wait.

Then, more restocking. So my basement will smell like lavender, lemon, and rose...

Have a nice long weekend! (Hopefully, I've got to work Mon)

Good luck with that.. I wish you the best .

It's just too darn hot here for me to do any kind of outdoor activities with my candles. No matter if I have a tent or not, it still makes my candles melt.

Not sure what scent will be in my pot this weekend. I want to work more on my website and enjoy my 4 days with hubby.

Christina

Actually doing real work for a month, but will start with the fall and winter scents when i get back in August. Made 15 cases for some wholesale and the store before i go, anything else, my great partner will have to pour away...................:highfive:

Don't have a 4 day weekend, but do have 3 days off! I'm currently on my soaping kick, so will do some experimenting with black currant oil, and some scents from SW- gonna do Stella, Oh de London, Bamboo Ji, and Andalusian Olive blossom. Then want to pour up some container candles...can never have too many of those during hurricane season {yes, I'm a tad paranoid}. Lucky for me, I was able to get several cases of wax without shipping! :D Want to try out some of my new containers. I'm still playing a lot with wax, I can't seem to stop at just one type, gonna try them all. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Once I calm down with that, then maybe I'll go ahead and get more serious with it. Some folks are asking for candles, but I have not tested as I should have yet. Oh, want to try some whipped shea and FBB too!

I have to make a pillar today for an Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority girl...her birthday is next week...I looked at their site and their colors are pink and green...I'm thinking Lovespell for the FO...

Some votives and tarts are in the pot also...all Vanilla Pear...I am loving this fragrance.

Nothing other than that stuff...we are going to the Drive In tonight to see Superman and The Lake House...

I have to work sat, sun, mon, tues....

Not much. David is helping set up the town fireworks today, the we are going to inlaws to set of some, I have been cooking today for that. Then, tomorrow, he will finish helping set them up, and then will help set them off. Then, Sunday, working on our calf pens.

Been working on packaging for dead sea salts tonight. Poured a couple of container candles today that I'm anxious to test! Also need to do some goat milk soap for a friend. TOOO HOT here for the yard work I need to do. Parade on the island Tues that I need to help my brother do an entry for--he's running for county council so has to do the parade thing. Will also work in some fruit preserve jar candles. Busy!