Lavender & Green Tea Rustics

These are just a few recent rustics I've made..My mom wants to put a few of these in her shop, she's taking them in Fri. to see if the owner approves. I'm a little hesistant since I havnt sold to anyone but friends/family so far. I'm positive I have a safe, good burning product to sell (only 6 scents to offer though) ....just kinda nervous to actually have them out there, ya know? Like what if nobody likes them....Anyway, Thanks for looking!

post-3146-139458404255_thumb.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!!! You should be very proud of those. If'n ya want lmao you can send em my way on second thought maybe you shouldn't sell em. Just kidding those are great and I'm sure you'll have no problem selling them. ;)

Thanks so much everyone! I'm getting really anxious to see what the ladies at the shop think! Can I get some opinions on the two layer rustics on the right....Which "frost" looks better?? I cant decide so I've been just kinda mixing it up. Thanks to Eugeina for helping me get the thicker frost look(on the green ones) But I feel like I need to pick one way or another...Thanks again!:D

Thanks so much everyone! I'm getting really anxious to see what the ladies at the shop think! Can I get some opinions on the two layer rustics on the right....Which "frost" looks better?? I cant decide so I've been just kinda mixing it up. Thanks to Eugeina for helping me get the thicker frost look(on the green ones) But I feel like I need to pick one way or another...Thanks again!:D
I suspect I'll be in the minority, but I like the smoother look of the lavender one for a change. Nice candles, by the way. The green ones look like they're trying to take advantage of their camouflage to hide in the garden.