Texas Candlemaking Conference - Chk In Part 2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grapevinesoaper is Rachel, http://www.barcelonabathandbody.com and Heavenly Clouds is Diane Cloud. Diane did a hot process demo at the last one.

JoyD

Very cool.....had just never seen her before and didn't see her as a member on here, so was confused. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Does anyone know, are there going to be any "soap" demonstrations this year or candle demonstrations? I haven't seen that much listed on the agenda, does anyone know?

Vertically Enhanced...I am sort of in a pickle also. I just started a medication that my DR told me to not drink on. I called her today and asked what effects alcohol would have ...she replied PROJECTILE VOMITING. Needless to say, I quit taking it today until AFTER the conference.:D

I have an idea. How about we all bring our Brochures and other things that we use to promote our business like Matches, business cards, magnets etc. What do you guys think?

I have an idea. How about we all bring our Brochures and other things that we use to promote our business like Matches, business cards, magnets etc. What do you guys think?

I am still working on mine, since changing my company name. But would love to get some fresh ideas. ....and thanks Kim for no spewing, LOL!

1. Smart Tart Comfort Inn (Debbie)

2. Bunny Comfort Inn

3. Kimberly Comfort Inn

4. Scented (Julie) Comfort Inn

5. TexasBrat and VE (Thelma & Louise) Comfort Inn

6. aswan01 (Ann) Holiday Inn

7. AnitaG Comfort Inn

8. Sherie & Kaybee23 (Kerry) - Comfort Inn

9. JoyD, Grapevinesoaper and Heavenly Clouds are at Holiday Inn.

10. KFTS (Tanna) HOliday Inn

Wohoo, another one....come on ladies, the more the merrier! :yay:

KFTS did you get on our White Elephant gift exchange? It is gonna be a lot of fun. :D

I registered so late I'm not sure what I can still get in on. What is the white elephant exhange? I wanted to participate in the goodie bag swap or whatever its called too but havn't received any info.

It's not too late! You bring a gift that only you know what it is and we have a different kind of exchange lol. Please do join in!

Sure! what are the guidelines of what to bring and when is it taking place? Do I wrap it? I'm soooo in the dark, LOL.

Also if any of y'all know if any of the vendors are selling 9 oz hex jars at the conference, I need some in a bad way.