Texas Candlemaking Conference - Chk In Part 2

Wellllll it was originally homemade, but some of us are running out of time and bringing something that may not necessarily be made by us but was bought by us lol! There's no limit, but we're not looking at pricey stuff. I'm not sure when it's taking place, possibly Friday night.

Bun, any suggestions?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, if I am going to stay up late nights making my gift, I FULLY expect everyone else too. Don't make me be the handcrafted police. I don't wanna have to get tough, but if you leave me no recourse....

yeah, okay, kidding, kind of.

Tanna is one cool cat! I am trying to talk her into switching over to the Comfort Inn. :D

Scented, I say Friday night after dinner.. Some of the girls may leave Saturday after the conference, and don't want anyone to miss it! Whatcha think!

And I finished mine! And it's even mostly handmade!

KFTS, your real name is Tanna? I'm making nametags, and don't want to get it wrong! Please join us!!

Scented, I say Friday night after dinner.. Some of the girls may leave Saturday after the conference, and don't want anyone to miss it! Whatcha think!

And I finished mine! And it's even mostly handmade!

KFTS, your real name is Tanna? I'm making nametags, and don't want to get it wrong! Please join us!!

Okay I'm in on the white elephant. Yes, Tanna is my name. I'm leaving Saturday after the conference too, so Fri night is great. So I bring one thing, preferably hand-made, and wrapped. Hope I got that right!

I like wet things and sleepless nights too......as is evidenced by the all nighter I just pulled, sloshing around my candle room and office in water almost to my ankles!! Had an awesome geyser spewing out of a pipe to the ceiling right behind my hot water heater......So I figured if I was up, Bunny should be also so I called her at 2:30 AM - figures....she was asleep! :D But, like the awesome Bun that she is, she stayed up and talked to me off and on till 4....(I think she thought I was gonna totally flip out and become hysterical - shit so did I...) I am getting my practice in for staying up late (bedtime is usually 9pm :laugh2: ) with y'all!

My white elephant gift is surely gonna be something a small little chinese lady made....and sold to a great store in Texas who then sold it to me! I thought I had seen earlier a $15 (or so) price on the gift? Or did I just imagine it??

Has anyone heard any details about the swaps? I had thought maybe I would participate in the soap swap but still haven't heard how much, type, details??!!

OK got to go take a nap......or I will surely turn into a stark raving lunatic (ok so I am already close to that but it will get worse.....lol)

BTW Tanna - change hotels! :laugh2::laugh2: The difference in cost is small compared to the experiences you will have at the Comfort Inn - that goes for the rest of you who choose the Holiday Inn.....come on over!

Debbie

ROFLMAO!! If you saw $15 then it was $15 lol! I have no idea where it was posted, even though I probably was the one to post it.

But OMG my sides are killing me from laughing too hard. Sorry about the gyser, but your story is priceless!