Texas Candlemaking Conference - Chk In Part 2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL my brother's name is Michael ... but I have a bad history with Mikes and Jeffs. However I have da perfect guy for me so I shouldn't have any more troubles with those names, right?

Yup, I had a bad experience with a Jeff once.....you're right, you have a winner in Rockin.....no need to look any further. :D

This Jeff won't be going. It would be a whole 4 hour drive for me. EACH WAY! Seriously, my job (real one) and family responsibilities won't permit.

Well, if you have family responsibilities, the I guess we understand. :undecided Would have been nice to get to meet you. Some of us are driving 4 hours or more to get there. ;)

This Jeff won't be going. It would be a whole 4 hour drive for me. EACH WAY! Seriously, my job (real one) and family responsibilities won't permit.

A whole 4hrs? lol...try a plane trip from NY...that is 4hrs too. I took the time off work to go. This is a really busy time for me at my office seeing how a lot of people seem to shop for Auto and Home insurance during the summer months....but I had to get out of there! This will be a vacation for me.

Well, if you have family responsibilities, the I guess we understand. :undecided Would have been nice to get to meet you. Some of us are driving 4 hours or more to get there. ;)

You can ask Texas Brat and Vertically Enhanced about me, my wife Lisa and son Logan. Wish we could be there too.

Hey guys, maybe I am clueless...SHUTUP Bunny!...lol....but where on the Conference website does it tell the suppliers who are coming? I need to order a few things and it sure would be helpful to be able to save on the shipping. BCS comes to mind...I need bears and lotion base. To die for...need silica gel. Can you guys point me in the right direction?

Kimberly,

Go to the Supporters page & it will show you who will be there. I just emailed Wix-n-Wax to see what they are bringing. I got some sugar scrub from them last time & loved it. I will let ya'll know what they say

Okay, I have a question....who is Heavenly Clouds?

9. JoyD, Grapevinesoaper and Heavenly Clouds are at Holiday Inn.

I have no idea. I'm not familiar with Grapevinesoaper or Heavenly Clouds. I'm assuming Grapevinesoaper lives in Grapevine but I haven't seen them here before now.

Okay, but you'll need your suit cuz he'll be floating on a raft!!!!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

He definitely won't float long then lol!

KErry I think those are three who are with someone on this board. Anyway, they're welcome to join us. Well I have no objections :)