Name Opinion's

ladysj

I'm having to re-name I was considering the Little Rock Lather and Lights but can't seem to find a good logo to go with it. I'm also considering Candles By Sandra or Sandra's Hand Poured Candles,Little Rock Southern Scents, Little Rock Lights, Sandra's Southern Scents. I'm drowning here lol What do you think?

I've just got to find some kind of logo to go with it. I'm having a terrible time finding something with lights lol any suggestions are desperately needed. I was thinking maybe along the lines of just a lit candle but don't know how lather would fit in it.

Here is a couple ideas they need work so not exactly like this but maybe you could try something sorta like it...I am assuming here that you want it black and white..if you want color that would be alot funner and easier to work with..lol This will just throw you an idea or whatever its ok if you dont like them just playing around with it real quick.;)

post-126-139458403409_thumb.jpg

post-126-139458403411_thumb.jpg

Have you thought about using a local landmark, or skyline? That is what came to my mind when I saw your name, I use to live in Jacksonville for four years. I always think of the old state capitol because we had field trips there when I was a kid--long before Bill came along. You could use his head for your logo! JK :)

Now I am reminiscing, do you know of a place there where it used to be historic buildings? They showed how people used to live years ago, you could make the handmade taper candles why you were there, lots of looms and thinks like that? I remember going there several times but I cannot remember what the place was.

I don't remember that place but I know that Park Plaza had a place when I was a kid that had nothing but candles and you could make your own hand dipped pillars that was so cool!!! I was trying to think of some thing from here but just can't get the right image of anything in my head.