Dog Soap - My newest concoction.

Darwin

Everyone keeps asking me about cat soap and I have no clue ever where to begin. I did not even realize that you used soap on cats LOL.

Oh and if you are interested, here is the label if you want to see it better.

barkbarlabel.jpg

LOVE IT! Especially your instructions-- "convince dog to get into bath" Yep, this is the hardest part for ME!! My dog LOATHES the water, he can be panting and basically dying out in our 105 degree heat and still not want to get hosed off. :rolleyes2

Great idea! You need to add one comment to instructions---watch dog run around house like a wild thing (at least in my house, lol).

Yeppers, that is the best part, and makes me think that either my dog A) is just sooooo thrilled to be out of the water that he's doing a jig all over the house or B) that he ACTUALLY really likes to be clean it's just the process involved that he doesn't like!! LOL :D

The dog bone mold is perfect for holding I bet!!

These turned out so cute!!!!!

I've been wanting to do a CP soap for dogs. I tried to get my vet a few weeks ago to tell me what EO were OK to use... he just said too many in one bar isn't good :undecided That was alot of help.

I do know some EOs for cats are deadly! That's the thing I want to make sure I use the right EOs so I don't harm an animals. Sorry about the tangent I was just thing about this last night. Its probably better to contact an herbist- HUH??