Another ? about craft fair

moniek

I have always burned one at the craft shows. I always get comments on the strong scent. I usually burn one that is a very popular scent, and make sure I have plenty on hand, cause they always want the one that is burning. HTH

ally

Definately burn one - this is a great way to show how they burn in addition to getting ppl into your tent. I have also found that the other vendors around me have a tendency to buy at the end of the day since they spent all day smelling how wonderful they are. I have a lot of ppl comment - oh this is where the wonderful smell is coming from.

Definately burn one - this is a great way to show how they burn in addition to getting ppl into your tent. I have also found that the other vendors around me have a tendency to buy at the end of the day since they spent all day smelling how wonderful they are. I have a lot of ppl comment - oh this is where the wonderful smell is coming from.

Yup! I had the Lemon shakeup woman buy $50.00 worth of candles from me at the end of one of my festival this year. Then her mother and aunt came and bought. They had to smell the candles all four days of the fest.:cool2: