Pink Sugar in lotion

I have had problems with Pink Sugar discoloring all of my products and I haven't heard of anything that helps really.

I know that WSP had a stabilizer that was hit or miss with some fragrances, but the scent of the product threw alot of people for a loop and they didn't use it because it just couldn't be covered.

I guess I've been lucky--I've never experienced any discoloration yet. I've used Pink Sugar in m&p and lotion. I add a few drops of pink color to it and so far, the color has stayed a lovely light pink.

WSP and some other places sell vanilla stabilizer to add to your fo to supposedly prevent it from turning colors. I know it is said that it can take weeks or months before it discolors, but I keep sample batches, and I have some lotion from December that is still as lovely as the day I made it. (I only use lpre-made lotion bases)

I use Pink Sugar from SW and ICS. What supplier are you getting your Pink Sugar from?

I guess I've been lucky--I've never experienced any discoloration yet. I've used Pink Sugar in m&p and lotion. I add a few drops of pink color to it and so far, the color has stayed a lovely light pink.

WSP and some other places sell vanilla stabilizer to add to your fo to supposedly prevent it from turning colors. I know it is said that it can take weeks or months before it discolors, but I keep sample batches, and I have some lotion from December that is still as lovely as the day I made it. (I only use lpre-made lotion bases)

I use Pink Sugar from SW and ICS. What supplier are you getting your Pink Sugar from?

May I ask whose premade lotion base you are using that is working so well, or is that getting too personal/crossing the line? If it is, I apologize in advance. (by the way, I only use premade lotion bases as well!I'm glad to hear there are still others out there that do!) I too have had Pink Sugar turn brownish, (as well as a bunch of other scents..)

I have Pink Sugar from ICS & like it very much(in sprayers) & I also like FOH's & Daystar's Pink Sugar. But the base I'm using does turn w/them. I tried the vanilla stabilizer & the smell is just overwhelmingly powerful, to the point where I just don't use it at all. Thanks

F.Y.I., I use WSP lotion base.

So do I!!!! & the Pink Sugar turned the Goats Milk lotion base brownish

But, I also use their Body Butter..........actually, it worked great in that! And I was having a little trouble with the butter. Some FO's weren't covering up the faint odor that the plain unscented base has. And some FO's were smelling sort of Play-doughy in the Butter. But the Pink Sugar worked great in the WSP Butter(FO from ICS)

I've heard from so many people that this happens, and I've waited and waited, expecting it to happen too, but I guess I've been lucky as well. It makes me wonder what exactly causes it for some, and not for others. For soap, a different matter entirely, lol, PS turns it brown every time,(even in MP soap, although not as much) but never have had it turn in lotion. I have a bottle several months old here too, still no discoloration. It was a lotion base (BC) and no added color. Still white as the day I poured it.