BCN do they seem slower with shipping

On their site, it states: Current average order processing time: 1-2 days

If you add maybe 3-5 days shipping time, it would take about a week for delivery if shipping by UPS.

a week is reasonable to me, that what I use to be able to count on them for, my last order was 2 weeks the one Im waiting on now looks like its going to be about the same

I have not had a problem at all getting my orders within a week, usually it is less. They ship out of Ironwood, MI I believe, and with my order it passes me up and goes to Maumee, OH before coming back to MI, but once it has shipped it usually takes 2-3 days for UPS to deliver.

I haven't noticed anything different. They're not as good as some suppliers at getting my order out the same day, but I don't mind. The next day is reasonable. Beyond that it's just a matter of the usual UPS transit time. I find BCN to be very reliable and my latest order arrived pristine with exceptionally professional packaging.

we are 1 state over. if we get our order in in the morning, we have the order on our doorstep within a day or 2. but ordering late on a friday or on the weekend will take longer since they are only open monday through friday.

for example , the bank,... if you don't get your deposit in by 3 p.m., it doesn't go through until the next business day.

The only time I noticed a problem recently was right after their convention. Everyone there was ordering new stuff to try. THEN they had problems with the website/cart for a couple of days too...

Whiff n Sniff I have been ordering from BC for almost 5 years and if you give them your correct email address, they acknowledge your order instantly. It takes about 4 days from ordering to arriving - Wisconsin to Texas. They are fast and courteous. Can't say enough about BC.

Whiff n Sniff I have been ordering from BC for almost 5 years and if you give them your correct email address, they acknowledge your order instantly. It takes about 4 days from ordering to arriving - Wisconsin to Texas. They are fast and courteous. Can't say enough about BC.

I love bc buy from them often, use a lot of their products. Most I buy from bcn Im in alabama,I used to get my order that fast from them but not lately, thats why I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem with slow shipping.I didnt mean to imply that they where a bad company

I don't see where any implication was made questioning that Dixie. I'm certainly not complaining about their service, because I get my orders quickly and find their CS to be very good too. I was just saying it took a while for me to figure their cart out ;)

I don't see where any implication was made questioning that Dixie. I'm certainly not complaining about their service, because I get my orders quickly and find their CS to be very good too. I was just saying it took a while for me to figure their cart out ;)

Oh I didnt mean anyone implied that, I just didnt want anyone thinking I was trashing bc :cheesy2: