New Fall/Winter scents for me.

Fire and Ice

I will be placing a good size order with Peaks soon. Got s ample pack two weeks ago and have settled on a few of them but want to know how they sell for you. I will be ordering pounds of these for the biggest show I do every year. I don't want to waste time testing on scents that won't sell. I have to make about 900 candles for show.

Thank Goodness I got laid off for a few days to a week. I need to kick butt on some numbers.:lipsrseal

CREME BRULEE

HOT COCOA

SPRUCE CHRISTMAS TREE (This smells Awesome!)

GREEN CLOVER & ALOE (I know, not Christmasy but seems a good scent to add.) I like it throught it's light out of the bottle.

HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

I already have:

Amish Harvest

Cranberry/ Cinnamon

Orange Cinnamon

Pumpkin Pie

Red Clove

I don't do the kind of volume you do, but...

the green clover and aloe works very well for me. It is very popular with even men. Hope that helps a little!

I personally do not like home for the holidays but it seems to be highly requested.

Every area is different in what scents sell. What sells in my area may not sell in your area.

I have a wholesale customer 35 miles away in a larger town than mine and she can't sell Sweet Pea, or Bird of Paradise (Circle E Candle dupe) when I sell them very well.

You could go to some of your local shops that sell candles and just act like a customer and ask what scents sell for them.

I own a retail shop and have found people have a sence of smell just like a sence of taste they each have their likes and dislikes. I have also found that some people tell me they smell a certain note (scent) in a candle when there is not any of that scent in that candle. People just smell things differently.

Yep that creme brulee is quite strong.

Agree with Candle Man that what works here may not work for you. For instance we do pretty well with mulberry and spicey scents, like the Red Clove caught people's attention. We're hoping to have hot cocoa ready to go this year. Spruce Xmas tree is quite strong as well. Bayberry did pretty good too.

LOL! If you guys ever saw my scent list, you'd go crazy! LOL! I have a huge selction of bake good for the winter.

Apple Pie

Pumpkin Pie

Banana Nut bread

Sugar cookie

Chocolate Brownie

Arctic Brownie

It's one of the reasons I hesitated with Home for the Holidays but I'm glad I got it!

And yeah, the whole regional thing is fact but thought I'd ask. I don't have to worry about the quality because all of these scent will come from Peaks!;)

I've had some winning scents and I've had some that went over like a lead balloon. This show is huge for me. I've decided what I will drop from my list in order to bring these scents on board. My testers are good but some don't like this or that and refuse to test those kinds of scents. I understand that though. I will NOT have anything to do with rose scents!:sad2:

Oh well, I'll invest and let the public decide.