How do you like your bathbombs?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like your bathbombs?

• Lots of color
    • I like a little glitter
    • I love botanicals
    • Colorless please
    • I hate bathbombs - next question?

I'm a no botanicals in the BB's please kind of girl. Lavender buds in the crack of my booty just don't do it for me.

Agreed. There's nothing relaxing or pampering about having to scrub your tub & rewash your hiney to remove the &@%# lavender buds. I haven't tried any with glitter in them, but if the outcome is the same as the botanicals, I wouldn't like them, either.

Just colored & scented? Bring 'em on!! :drool:

I like pretty colors, but not neon brights and in-your-face tones.

No botanicals or glitter.

Moisturizing is fine. Prefer fizzy over bubbly ones, but I have a friend who makes kick-butt bubblers and I won't turn one of hers down for the world. I just don't do slsa ones personally because I don't like working with the stuff and it makes some people itch. LOL

I like yours the way they are, Jenny. :)

Oh I remember those days. Very very cool. I loved ever minute of being pregnant. I didn't get sick, I didn't get backaches, my feet didn't really swell (and I didn't go into labor, but that's another story). My recovery was amazing, and don't get all mad at me, but I ended up weighing 10# less than I started I (don't ask me how, I don't know).

And it worked that way for both kids! Both of whom I will gladly trade you for more bath bombs tonight! Little darlin's that they are!