Purple Haze Mottles and Rustics

Jo, they are all wonderful, and your purple haze ones are very unusual!

Can I ask you how did you make them?

Very creative, as only you can be!

Cheers

Hi Sabrina, Thank you for your comments. The purple haze candles are made in a Mount Franklin spring water bottle which has a great shape. They even have a flower or star shape in the bottom, which becomes the top of course. To take it out of the bottle, I just rip it carefully. I'm in to reusing anything I can before I put it into the recycling bin. And of course, because they are used only once, I don't have to clean the moulds after using them. :D

Love 'em Jojo! I think you've don ea great job. The spring bottle is interesting in shape and I hope it burns well for ya! Keep it up and send me some inspiration ;)
Thanks - this shape of bottle mould burns really well and I've been using it for years - I've used an 18 ply flat braid wick which does the trick perfectly. It's 2 1/2 inches + in diameter.

Those Purple Haze ones are awesome! I didnt know you could use a water bottle for a mold, That is so cool! I thought maybe you had carved them after unmolding...Very nice!
The only thing to be careful of is not to pour them too hot or the plastic melts. I've found no hotter than about 155 degrees Fahrenheit is ok.