Website product shots

I do like the bit of suds showing. The only critical thing I can say about the lovely pics is that your beautiful product should be the focal point. I'm not a photographer but if there is some way to move the bottles in closer so that is the first thing that catches the eye and everything else is background.

Okay, I just re-read Grumpy's post and she said what I wanted to say and didn't know how.

Get rid of the plant. It takes away from the main focal point of the photo. If you really like it, then use just a hint of it instead. Maybe just the edge of the leaf or go for another color other than red. The eye is drawn to the red plant instead of the bottle, which is what should be your main focus. I'd also walk in front of the bottle about 20 - 30 degrees to shoot and tighten up the shot to include less of the background. The layout feels wrong somehow. I think you should be in front of the faucet instead of to the side so much, maybe just catching an edge of the handle etc. Too much is distracting from the actual product. Also, keep away from centering the product if at all possible. The rule of thirds would apply to this photo better than a center shot. I do like the foam however.

Give your depth of field a little play. You want to blur the background a bit while keeping the product completely in focus. It helps draw the eye immediately to what is important.

Thanks so much Grumpy. I'm going to work on this. Grumpy..WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!TO TAKE OUR PICS!!!. OK, thanks everyone..I love you all:wink2:

I deon't like the mirror in the back of this one but can't ge3t it out without cutting off the top of the bottle.

also I would turn the pump the other wayon both photos so that it is on the same side of the suds. oh and I like the suds!

post-271-139458402466_thumb.jpg