Ouestion about FO's

There is definitely a huge difference in FO quality from company to company. My main favs are Just Scent, Peak, Millcreek, Nature's Garden, Greenleaf, Candle Science. You just have to get sample packs and try a lot of Fos to find the ones that work well for you in your application.

There is definitely a huge difference in FO quality from company to company. My main favs are Just Scent, Peak, Millcreek, Nature's Garden, Greenleaf, Candle Science. You just have to get sample packs and try a lot of Fos to find the ones that work well for you in your application.

I've been buying up tons of 1 and 2 oz oils in the classifieds. I've gotten a bunch of different oils from several suppliers and the shipping is only actual. It's a great way to test a bunch. I am a BIG fan of the classifieds!! Bought from some very nice people, very accomodating.

I've been buying up tons of 1 and 2 oz oils in the classifieds. I've gotten a bunch of different oils from several suppliers and the shipping is only actual. It's a great way to test a bunch. I am a BIG fan of the classifieds!! Bought from some very nice people, very accomodating.

I too have been buying lots of 1 and 2 (and sometimes larger) oz from here...and so far my favs are Just Scents,Candle Cocoon,and Bittercreek. Becky at Just Scent is awesome to work with. I was looking for a particular FO that they had d/c and were revamping. She looked to see if she had any of the orginal left and she did....gave it to me at the d/c price and we are talking a full 16 oz! Lyschel at Candle Cocoon is just as good. She will work with you and help you get what you need.

i use with no problems in pure soy 415, millcreek, thecandlesource, ng, solas candle supply, twigs & berries,

mostly good some weak in soy- ics, candlechem,

bittercreek, just scents these just don't work for me just not strong enough in my wax.

The bottom line is to test, test,test. No one supplier has all perfect oils. They all use different companies for thier oils. Some oils from some suppliers are wonderful, while others from the same suppliers are not as great.