i made a mess!

this is an off the wall question....i spilled a bottle of liquid dye on my kitchen countertops...tile...of course. i can't get the stain out of the grout!! i've tried everything i have in the house. has anybody done this?? i know, i know...i should've put down something! any suggestions???? (it's also on my tile kitchen floors and now on my dogs because they stepped in it!):mad:

DeSolvit will erase the dye off of almost every surface. You can find it in the cleaning isle. Should it not remove the dye from the grout, since grout is pourous, try pouring some straight bleach on the area & letting it sit a bit. Hope this helps

Pam R

thanks to all of ya'll......it was the biggest mess i've ever seen!!! although little blue paw prints all over my tile floors looked kind of cool....for a minute! still got a lot of stains in my grout..but i'll go get what ya'll suggested. one of my dogs stuck his nose in it...now it's bright blue! poor thing!