Yaley Fragrance

Has anyone used Yaley Fragrance ? I am going to be in the Redding, Calif. area next week, they have a showroom.. and I think I gonna be like a kid in a candy shop :drool:

If their Frangrance's aren't any good, I dont wanna waste my $$$

and I going to save on shipping :yay:

I am not looking for any specific Frangrance, just need to stock up.

Yaley fo and scent blocks are complete garbage, and way over priced on top of it. The price may not be as high ($5.99 an oz) in their showroom, but the product isn't worth a dime IMO. The only things I'd still buy would be color blocks, steric, vybar, molds, and pillar wax. I never had any problems with any of these yaley products. I know many here say the wax is garbage too, but to be honest, I've never found a pillar wax that I'd consider to be better, and haven't found any to be as clear.

I second, third and fourth what everyone else says on the FO/scent blocks. May as well go buy a six pack, you'll get more enjoyment out of that. However, I do like their paraffin. It has a 147 MP and worked well for me. I've made wax chunks, hurricane shells, and overpours with it and been pretty happy! Their molds are nice but way overpriced compared to what you can get online. If I needed something in a pinch, I could always go to Michael's and pick it up.

geek

Skip it, they are not good. I bought some strawberry once, didnt smell anything like strawberry. It was a smell that could make ya sick....

Ditto on that one!!! I had found them in the Michaels store close to home...bought a Fo..took it home...opened the bottle..smelled it...tossed it down the sink...and that is the end of that!!!!:rolleyes2